FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why are brake pads not covered under the Jaguar Warranty Program?
- Can I extend my vehicles service contract?
- Why did the retailer not provide me with a courtesy vehicle or a car hire when I submitted my vehicle for its service maintenance?
- Why does the retailer not have all vehicle spare parts in stock?
- Why am I being charged a different amount for each service?
- If I miss a service what grace period do I have on the mileage or the month?
- How can I book an appointment to service my vehicle?
- Why do I have to use the Engine Oil recommended by Jaguar?
- Can I install the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on my vehicle?
- How will I be compensated for the inconvenience and the time taken to repair my vehicle?