INCONTROL TOUCH FAQS
Please select a category below or question below.
- Q: What is InControl Touch Map Updater?
- Q: What is Activation?
- Q: Where is the SD Card?
- Q: Why is the Map Updater not detecting SD Card?
- Q: Why are some options unavailable?
- Q: How do I know if I have any updates available?
- Q: Can I store my personal data on the SD Card?
- Q: How can I find my registration details?
- Q: Why is my vehicle not recognising the SD card?
- Q: Do you have a contact centre for support?
Can't find what you're looking for?
As we roll out InControl, specific features described may be optional and market or powertrain dependent. Please consult your local Jaguar retailer for availability and full terms. Certain features require an appropriate SIM with a suitable data contract, which will require a further subscription after the initial term advised by your retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.